It’s hard to believe another year has come to a close. In 2010, personalization continued to evolve into an important game changer in retailer's tool boxes. We’d like to take a moment to share with you a few of the most exciting items from 2010. The iGoDigital team wishes you a happy and successful 2011.
2010 Holiday Season in Review
- Overall, the eCommerce industry reported online holiday sales totaling $36.4 Billion, up 15.5% from 2009.
- Across all iGoDigital customers, shoppers interacting with recommendations converted at a 70% higher rate compared to shoppers not interacting with recommendations.
- The highest grossing email triggers were Abandoned Cart triggers and Back–In–Stock triggers, driving over $8M in incremental revenue for iGoDigital customers.
A Note From Eric
Happy New Year. 2010 was a successful and busy year for iGoDigital. Here are some of our big initiatives and accomplishments from last year:
- iGoDigital doubled our client count and staff size – and we are continuing to grow.
- We increased the overall reach of iGoDigital’s international presence by adding several clients in Korea, China, Japan, Poland and the Ukraine.
- We expanded offerings with over a dozen partners including integrations with email service providers such as ExactTarget, Bronto, CheetahMail and SilverPop.
- We added several Top 50 retailers like Staples and Scholastic and expanded offerings for mid–market retailers. Contact us if you're interested in adding personalization to your website
- All iGoDigital customers were upgraded to Version 4 of our recommendations platform.
What's New with Version 4?
- Richer shopper profiles with 3x the attributes empowering deeper personalization for individual shoppers.
- Improved optimization through expanded A/B Testing capabilities.
- Added additional personalization scenario types and new email trigger capabilities.
We are getting settled in at our new office and are ready to hit the ground running. 2010 was a phenomenal year at iGoDigital. That said, the iGoDigital team is fired up and I believe we have the team and products in place to make 2011 our best year yet.
Eric Tobias, President
2010 Personalization Blog Showcase:
iGoDigital launches recommendations for the Indianapolis Colts...Read More
by: Eric Tobias – President
Bringing the Apparel Brick–and–Mortar Customer Service
to the Web...Read More
by: John Deines – Business Development Manager
Email Personalization Keys to Success...Read More
by: Dan Hanrahan – VP of Partnerships
Solution Selling Tools Have Innumerable Opportunities...Read More
by: Jon Garrison – Implementations & Client Success Manager
Preparation in launching eCommerce Personalization...Read More
by: Brian Rowe – VP of Client Services
Personalization is Just the Beginning...Read More
by: Matt Coffman – Chief Technology Officer
2011 iGoDigital Events